The common advantages of exercise are:
- improves your muscular and cardiorespiratory fitness
- improves your bone health
- reduces your risk of most chronic illnesses
- helps manage your weight and reduces your risk of becoming obese
- reduces anxiety and depression, and helps prevent mental health problems
- boosts your mood and wellbeing
The advantages of exercise have been proven with research, also how the right exercises at the right time can be better than most techniques used to treat physical complaints. The emphasis being on the right type of exercise.
Here are a few exercises that might help you on your path of recovery if performed as instructed:
- If you have low back pain then you can try this exercise, lower back exercise
- If you have neck pain or upper back pain, you can try this exercise, Neck and upper back exercise..
- Regular stretching of your back during a period often relieves the pain. Stretch
- If your pain complaint has subsided than do general strengthening to prevent re-occurrence of the complaint.
Lower back Stomach exercise Bum & Upper legs Upper back & shoulder complex Whole body strengthening
If you start out with the exercise and the first repetition is moderately sore but by your third repetition it is less sore than you can slowly continue. If you are unsure please make an appointment.